- The League gets its own unique website, its not just one on a list of loads of other Leagues on a giant website. The website can be personalised by the League or if you already have one can be merged into the SportsAdmin League site. You can Use your own domain name if you wish.
- Real Cost savings, sending letters, invoices, notices etc by post to clubs is a thing of the past, everything can be sent via the system electronically. No more printing of team sheet pads which are expensive to print and also to distribute to the Clubs.
- There are dedicated website pages that are populated automatically like Fixtures, Tables, Fixtures/Results Matrices, Member Club links, Registered Players, Golden Boot, League Officers etc but you can add as many other pages as you wish and fill them with your own detail.
- Behind the public website is the secure “Admin Area” which is accessed only by password by League Officers. Each Officer is given access to the areas that concern them and not necessarily others. For instance the Referee’s Secretary in most cases does not need access to say the Accounts pages so access to that area is denied.
- Communication to all Member Clubs, Players or other League Officers is performed by email through the system, either individually or in bulk and attachments can be added to all emails. There is also an email log to check who has sent or received what.